One wristband or card for usage of all devices in the system.
- Identification on entry point.
- Identification on exit point.
- Time control.
- Usage of electronic lockers.
- Cashless payment on POS terminals.
- Integration of different systems.
- Selection of data carrier usage depending on targeted group of visitors.
Access control terminal; thermal spas
Time control terminal; thermal spas
Electronic or battery locking system for locker rooms
Software; thermal spas
- current state of locker rooms occupancy,
- attempt of violent opening of locker rooms, real-time alarming is possible on several workstations,
- remote locker rooms management,
- possibility to determine usage of locker rooms for general or private use,
- managing on-line terminals (info terminals, access control terminals),
- archive, locker rooms occupancy statistics.